We have 2 types of After School Clubs which you can choose from.
We never use instructions, it helps us to develop creativity and spatial imagination in children! Code Robots in Class with our experienced instructors.
1. Code with Robo Club (Secondary, Middle and Upper Schools)
After School Club during which you will learn how to construct sophisticated machines. Doesn’t matter if it is your students’ first or second meeting with robotics we cover newbies and advanced students. Small group size (12 students) and experienced instructors is the best combination to become a robots expert. Certificates will be awarded to prove what the children have learnt. The club may be seen by students as play but they will learn a lot, it is our greatest trick! CLICK FOR MORE!
2. Code with Robo VIP Club (Secondary, Middle and Upper Schools)
– 6:1 student instructor ratio– it gives us an opportunity to focus individually on every student,
– Everybody works with separate LEGO® MINDSTORMS® set and computer– it gives students an opportunity to develop their own ideas,
– Graphical and text programming– your students do not need to have previous experience. When group will become more advanced we can smoothly switch to C like programming using the same software (students first use Graphical programming with C code included in structure of graphical blocks what makes the transition to C like code very intuitive), CLICK FOR MORE!
Not sure which one to choose or maybe prefer to have a chat with one of our representatives before booking our Club? Please fill the below form to enquire for free consultation.
“I have never seen the students so excited and engaged in any school I have observed in the last six months. That’s got to be a good point. If their minds are on and focused they must be learning. The building of the robot did involve a lot of physics without them even knowing it. There was a lot of DT thinking as well, with lots of rapid iteration and design improvements.”
~ Mr Mehul Shah, Assistant Headteacher and STEM Lead, Claremont High School Academy, London, November 2015
Please if you are outside London ask for quotation as prices may vary.