PrepareRobo Ltd is looking for passionate people to lead our After School courses (around London) and other workshops at Schools (all across mainland).
We offer flexible position, you can choose which days of week you want to work!
At the beginning of each month (sometimes more often) we will send you one-off events offers which you can choose to work.
At the beginning of each term (sometimes more often) we will send you After School Cluboffers which you can choose to work.
– For a typical one-off event at schools you will earn about £75-£100 (Including travel time pay),
– For an After School Club you will earn average from £43.49 in the beginning of your career up to £63.49 (Including travel time pay),
– We pay you for your time spent in transport from and to office NW10 6EU (£7.83 per hour).
What is required:
– Availability to work at least 2 days a week (shift can start as early as 12:00 and finish as late as 19:00 depending on location),
– Management skills,
What would be helpful?
– Scratch or C or C+ or C++ programming skills,
– Experience in working with children,
– Behavior problems solving skills (during Clubs sometimes you need to face challenging children behavior),
– Foreign languages skills.
– Driving license and access to a car.